Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A new beginning of technology

It is here I will catch up with technology and begin one of the new terms I hear the techies calling... 'blogging'.  It is funny how times start to surpass us when it comes to computers.  I still remember the day in junior high when we were given the internet, and the topics to search online for.  Now, I am learning how to keep up with new internet technologies, and give into this thing called a 'blog'.  Whoever comes up with these ideas are brilliant.   So here it is.  A place to share ideas with.  A place to talk about our lives as they seem to move quicker these days.  A place to discuss the economical circumstances, and the great ability to buy and sell.   A place to have some fun with and join in on topics.  I hope that through this journey we will get to know one another better, or at least learn and enjoy 'blogging' on the internet.  

I will warn you this blog may be informal and formal at times, but please enjoy the ride!

3 comments:

girl and guy said...

welcome to the world of blogging!

Jared Ewy said...

Looking forward to it. This ride has got to be better than the markets.

Kari said...

hey crystal....will enjoy your blogging. your virtual sister :o) (kari)