This weather has been truly amazing!! I'm ready for patio lunch days and walks around Wash Park. Maybe some frisbee golf or biking??
Real Estate here in Denver is getting better. Ignore the national news on all the media, we are seeing bidding wars constantly under $250k and less supply. It's going to get more exciting and interesting.
I was born here in Littleton, and made it successfully back here this year :). I love to be with people, and to share in their laughter, their love, their energy, their compassion for life, and the beauty that each person has individually! I enjoy the exploration of traveling, and learning about new cultures. The beach and ocean could consume me for hours.
I am loyal and adore my best friend and soul mate Chris for that same trait. My family is my first priority, and the fact that they allow me to be who I am with little judgement is honorable to me. I enjoy the people who bring divinity to my life, and don't lose hope. I am caring about many things in my life and always try to see the glass half full. I am devoted to my work, and love to be creative and helping in every way I can. Pretty much I love a lot ;)!
1 comment:
so glad to hear business is good! can we talk about the bachelor last night...w o w...
Post a Comment