Looking for home buyers and sellers. If you know of any, I would love to help! Denver was just voted number one city for coming out of the recession. Don't wait till its too late.
I was born here in Littleton, and made it successfully back here this year :). I love to be with people, and to share in their laughter, their love, their energy, their compassion for life, and the beauty that each person has individually! I enjoy the exploration of traveling, and learning about new cultures. The beach and ocean could consume me for hours.
I am loyal and adore my best friend and soul mate Chris for that same trait. My family is my first priority, and the fact that they allow me to be who I am with little judgement is honorable to me. I enjoy the people who bring divinity to my life, and don't lose hope. I am caring about many things in my life and always try to see the glass half full. I am devoted to my work, and love to be creative and helping in every way I can. Pretty much I love a lot ;)!
No comments:
Post a Comment