Instead, I will discuss what new venture I have embarked upon for the next 4 weeks! It is a very intense real estate course that teaches me how to boost my referral basis over the next several years. It is also about commitment and courage. Have you ever tried stepping out of your comfort zone? How does it make you feel? How do you get motivated to do it? Well here I go.....
I am committing to this hard work because I want to be the best I can be. I want to offer the best service, and create balance in my life. I want to work on a referral based business, and not only receive wonderful referrals, but also give wonderful referrals! So back to the days of homework! For this course I will have to roll up my sleeves, and dive into.... DISCOMFORT! :) Wish me luck, and if you get a call from me, go easy on me ok?? !!
1 comment:
i cannot imagine you being any better with real estate than you already are right now. i am so proud of you and admire your hard work ethic. keep on keepin' on. remember, attitude is everything.
Post a Comment